xgrid-users

[Xgrid] Xgrid not recognizing directories Keenan Tue Feb 24 18:00:24 2009

I am trying to run matlab on xgrid by running it with no display and no java and running matlab from the bin file in the application folders. However, xgrid does not even recgonize the directories that hold MATLAB. How can I access MATLAB from xgrid to run matlab jobs?