youtube-api-gdata

[YouTube-API] Re: YouTube Video Status umesh Tue Jun 23 08:00:41 2009

Ok. Then how can I differentiate that video is rejected or deleted?

I need to get the video's current status.

Additionaly, When I execute
Dim videoEntryUrl As New Uri("http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/
videos/ADos_xW4_J0)"  'which is google's video
Dim video As Video = request.Retrieve(Of Video)(videoEntryUrl)
printVideoEntry(video)

It works well, and when I replace the video's id with my video's id,
it throws error,

Execution of request failed:
http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/_7gPHHE1Xz8

Why it's like this?