youtube-api-gdata

[YouTube-API] User Limitation for Candace Wed Jun 24 09:01:38 2009

Hello,

I am just wondering if there is any user limination for feed
retrieving. If there is, is that possible that I can get a higher
quota?

I was trying to get all the information about commenters for top
viewed videos, and I got a lot of "too many recent call" quota errors
for that application.

Today I got the following error.

<errors xmlns='http://schemas.google.com/g/2005'> <error>
<internalReason>User not found</internalReason> </error> </errors>

And after I that, the application stopped working.

Thanks in advance.

Candace